TeachSTEM College Degree Scholarship
1. Scholarship Grant
- Fixed annual grant
- Public University: PHP 45,000
- Private University: PHP 65,000
- Education from esteemed Centers of Excellence/ Development
- Scholarship grants sent directly to RBank accounts of scholars
- Financial grants may be used for educational expenses like tuition, books, supplies, living expenses and conduct of research
2. Scholar Development programs
- Access to capacity-building programs (i.e. leadership, upskilling, subject content)
- A chance to be part of an educators community
- Continue to serve in the public sector while completing your course
1. Must be an incoming or current Master's Degree student in education specializing in science, math, technology or engineering in any of GBF's partner universities.
2. Currently serving as:
- A K to 12 science, math, technology or engineering teacher in public school
- An instructor teaching a science, math, technology or engineering-related course in any tertiary institution
3. Minimum of one (1) year employment as a teacher/ instructor.
4. Must have at least a “Satisfactory” rating in teaching performance from the previous year.
5. Must not have yet completed course subjects and/or comprehensive exam.
6. Must enroll a minimum of six (6) units and complete the degree program within recommend period.
7. Must be in good health.
8. Must be of good moral character.
9. In need of financial support to complete studies.
10. Preferably not a recipient of other scholarships.
Scholar must continue to be an educator in the Philippines for period equivalent to duration of scholarship
1. Proof of Enrollment/Admission for AY 2022-2023
2. Certificate of employment
3. Copy of Valid PRC ID
4. Certificate of Performance Rating
5. Study Plan
6. Certificate of Good Moral Character (from DepEd)
7. Proof of household income (i.e. ITR, Certificate of Indigency, Certificate of Low Income, 2 recent pay slips)
8. Copy of Bachelor's Degree Diploma
9. Recommendation form
10. Philosophy of Teaching essay
11. Medical Certificate (to be submitted after passing essay test)
STEP 1: Eligibility Screening
- Accomplishment of Application Form
- Submission of Documentary Requirements
STEP 2: Live Online Exam
- Competency Test
- Essay Test
STEP 3: Panel Interview
- Submission of Medical Certificate
- Panel Interview
|Angeles University Foundation, Pampanga|
|Ateneo De Zamboanga|
|Ateneo de Manila University (GBSEALD)|
|Ateneo de Manila University (SOSE)|
|Ateneo de Naga University|
|Batangas State University|
|Bicol University – Main, Bicol|
|Bukidnon State University|
|Cebu Normal University|
|Central Luzon State University - Nueva Ecija|
|Central Mindanao University|
|Central Philippine University - Iloilo|
|De La Salle University - Manila|
|Far Eastern University|
|Father Saturnino Urios University - Butuan|
|Mariano Marcos State University|
|Mindanao State University - Iligan Institute of Technology|
|Negros Oriental State University, Dumaguete|
|Notre Dame of Marbel University, South Cotabato|
|Philippine Normal University - Manila|
|Philippine Normal University – Mindanao, Agusan del Sur|
|Philippine Normal University – North Luzon, Isabela|
|Southern Luzon State University, Quezon Province|
|St. Louis College-La Union|
|St. Mary's University-Nueva Vizcaya|
|University of Mindanao-Davao|
|University of Mindanao-Tagum|
|University of Northern Philippines, Ilocos Sur|
|University of San Carlos - Cebu|
|University of Southeastern Philippines|
|University of St. La Salle, Bacolod|
|University of Sto. Tomas|
|University of the Cordilleras|
|University of the Immaculate Conception, Davao City|
|University of the Philippines - Diliman|
|West Visayas State University|
List is subject to change without notice.
Click the button below to apply