TeachSTEM Master's Degree Scholarship
1. Scholarship Grant
- Fixed annual grant
- Public University: PHP 45,000
- Private University: PHP 65,000
- Education from esteemed Centers of Excellence/ Development
- Scholarship grants sent directly to RBank accounts of scholars
- Financial grants may be used for educational expenses like tuition, books, supplies, living expenses and conduct of research
2. Scholar Development programs
- Access to capacity-building programs (i.e. leadership, upskilling, subject content)
- A chance to be part of an educators community
- Continue to serve in the public sector while completing your course
1. Must be an incoming or current Master's Degree student in education specializing in science, math, technology, or engineering, including elementary education with Science, Math or Technology teaching load
2. Currently serving as:
- A K to 12 science, math, technology or engineering teacher in public school
- An instructor teaching a science, math, technology or engineering-related course in any tertiary institution
3. Must not have yet completed course subjects and/or comprehensive exam.
4. Must enroll a minimum of six (6) units and complete the degree program within recommend period.
5. Must be of good moral character.
6. In need of financial support to complete studies.
7. Preferably not a recipient of other scholarships.
Scholar must continue to be an educator in the Philippines for period equivalent to duration of scholarship
1. Proof of Enrollment/Admission for AY 2022-2023
2. Certificate of employment
3. Copy of Valid PRC ID
4. Certificate of Performance Rating (if available)
5. Study Plan
6. Certificate of Good Moral Character (from DepEd)
7. Proof of household income (i.e. ITR, Certificate of Indigency, Certificate of Low Income, 2 recent pay slips)
8. Copy of Bachelor's Degree Diploma
9. Recommendation form
10. Philosophy of Teaching essay
STEP 1: Eligibility Screening
- Accomplishment of Application Form
- Submission of Documentary Requirements
STEP 2: Live Online Exam
- Competency Test
STEP 3: Panel Interview
- Panel Interview
Click the button below to apply